Policy & Shipping Information
- All of our shipping is calculated based on the weight of the products purchased.
- We ship all orders 2-3 days before your "Calendar Selected Date". Apples have a short shelve life, so do not select a date for the apples to arrive that is more than 2 days before your event date.
- Please be aware that Sunday and holidays do not factor in as actual shipping or transit days.
- Once an order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, late, or damaged packages by the shipper you choose to deliver your apple order. You will have to file a claim with that shipper to replace your lost, late, or damaged package.
- A tracking number for all packages will be emailed to your customer account email once shipped. You will be responsible to track your package once it has left our warehouse in Houston, TX. We will try our best to help you with any tracking questions when needed.