Policy & Shipping Information
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are able to ship, but the shipping process is slower now and we can not guarantee safe delivery of your apple orders during this time frame. USPS has alerted due to limited transportation availability, package delivery times may be extended.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, late, or damaged packages by the shipper you choose to deliver your apple order. We ship all orders 3 days before your "Calendar Date". ** IF YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST OR MADE LATE BY THE CARRIER YOU SELECTED, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LATE DELIVERY OR LOST DELIVERY. We WILL NOT REFUND any orders that are lost or made late by the shipping carrier you selected. CHOOSE your Shipping Carrier wisely!!
- You will have to file a claim with that shipper to replace your lost, late, or damaged package.
- All of our shipping is calculated based on the weight of the products purchased.
- We ship all orders 3 days before your "Calendar Selected Date" UNLESS you selected NEXT DAY shipping. Apples have a short shelve life, so do not select a date for the apples to arrive that is more than 2 days before your event date.
- Please be aware that Sunday and holidays do not factor in as actual shipping or transit days.
- Once an order has shipped it cannot be cancelled.
- A tracking number for all packages will be emailed to your customer account email once shipped. You will be responsible to track your package once it has left our warehouse in Houston, TX. We will try our best to help you with any tracking questions when needed.